Senior decision makers from leading manufacturers will unite at The Manufacturing, People & Tech Conference - Improving Productivity on 30th April 2019 in Birmingham. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We have a variety of speaking, exhibition and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities remain strictly limited to join our senior-level line-up.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,799 + VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here >>
Our Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves...
- 'Well organised, efficient, friendly and does exactly what it says on the tin!' NKD
- 'Interesting topics. Well run one-to-one meetings.' Signavio
- 'A great opportunity to meet people! An excellent opportunity to get across the latest trends in operational excellence.' Promapp
- 'Interesting format and networking opportunity. ' Kaizen Institute
Who Will You Meet?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Heads and Directors of Manufacturing and Engineering
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
How Can You Get Involved?
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.